Had a flood? Here's what to do...
What you can do
- Find the source of the water
- If the water is coming from a pipe, turn off the water mains stopcock valve (usually found at your front gate)
- If water is coming down through the walls of your home, switch off the electricity mains
- Remove any furniture you can out of the flooded area, especially if it is metal, polished wood or if it lies flat on the floor. Also unplug anything electrical
- Put rolled-up towels across doorways to stop water spreading to other areas of your home or office
- Call us, on 027 276 0304
- Contact a plumber if necessary
- Contact your insurance company and let them know what action you have taken
What we will do
Water damage & flood restoration is our specialty, we can deal with your flooded carpet and restore your home or office once again to a safe living environment.
- First, we will use powerful machines to remove any remaining water
- Next, we professionally lift the carpet in the affected area so we can dry out under the carpet, including underlay and flooring.
- If required we’ll setup commercial de-humidifiers and industrial blowers to dry out the affected area.
- After a period of time we’ll return and, using sensors, determine if the area is sufficiently dry.
- Only after we’re completely certain the area is dry enough will we relay the carpet and reinstall any trims that have been removed.